Team Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Divinity

Team of Gods since 2004

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Devil back in action

Go down 
+6
.|Ultima
.|Remy
InsànìàC^
.|Avalanche
.|Shogun
-M-Devil-
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
-M-Devil-

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-12-11

Devil back in action - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 2:13 pm

The Copperhead? Post me a link of that one please Wink?

Yes, I'm from the South. I'll pm you my msn, but I won't be online until tonight, I'm busy working on my graduation report.
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 2:16 pm

@ Ava: my problem is the underground on which I have to place the mouse. I don't have a solid mouse pad, but a really slick desk, which is disturbing the reflection of the optical sensor (and, it may sound stupid, especially when it's cold in my room it doesn't seem to react anymore, because of the condensation on my desk).
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 2:17 pm

Yes, I knew he is dutch Laughing I had his sroef8 on my old msn Razz
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 2:19 pm

-

Last edited by -M-Devil- on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

Number of posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 2:50 pm

Devil back in action - Page 2 Everglide_titan3

My mouse mat ownz Razz:P desk sucks imo Smile
Back to top Go down
.|Remy
Leader
Leader
.|Remy

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 2:54 pm

Back to top Go down
http://divinity.exofire.net/
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 3:16 pm

Those Everglides are pretty good. Any idea if they can be ordered online back here?
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 3:17 pm

The Copperhead seems to be outstanding! But I'd rather have a wireless mouse, because otherwise I have to extend the wire, because of the distance between my hand position and my case.
Back to top Go down
.|Remy
Leader
Leader
.|Remy

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 4:03 pm

I like my new mouse Very Happy but i always need 5-10 minutes to get used to the speed ^^

Logitech G5 or G7 are good also.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 4:10 pm

I really like that wireless G7 Smile Who knows if I will buy a new mouse soon Razz
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 4:23 pm

@ Shogun: Dixons has it with a special discount. Instead of € 99 it will cost you € 75 I believe. Or order it online, Zercom sells it for € 69.
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 4:36 pm

For wireless mouse the G7 is the best one around imo but i hate wireless you cannot overclock the USB port frequency for example and batteries Razz. Everglide titan are easy to find just have a look around some nl online suppliers. Imo the only problem is if you have a bigger enough desk lol 444mm by 355mm Smile
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 5:31 pm

The advantage of the G7 is the double battery pack that you automatically receive. When the first battery is empty, you are able to switch batteries within a couple of seconds, enough to keep my killing spree alive Wink.

I'll look around for some Everglides, I have about 3/4 of a meter in both ways to fill with the pad, so that shouldn't be a problem Razz
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 5:43 pm

I found this one, for € 21,50, but first I have to take the sizes of my desk cyclops

Devil back in action - Page 2 6-l
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 8:25 pm

Yep thats the big version of everglide titan whic him getting tomorrow through post. I currently have the smaller version.
Back to top Go down
.|Ultima
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Ultima

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 8:35 pm

first of all welcome devil, i know i'm a bit late but whatever Razz

nice screens you got there, unfortunately i started playing on your server quite late, i missed most of the [x] players,

the ones i played were mand, psilo, titan and equi Razz

ye well good old times Razz, i was so addicted to iBR barn burner that it just took me about 1 month(after i got some skill) to get rank 15 on your server, but well...old stories

hope you can enjoy ut2k3 as you did before
greetings
(sry for english)
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 8:39 pm

Hi Ultima, thank you Very Happy.

If you played them, I must have been around too. Mand was the boyfriend of my little sister in those dayts ^^.

Too bad that our server stats are gone too Sad.
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 8:41 pm

My current wireless mouse doesn't have to switch batteries. I just put it on the loader of the mouse after gaming Smile
Back to top Go down
.|Remy
Leader
Leader
.|Remy

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 9:24 pm

-M-Devil- wrote:

Too bad that our server stats are gone too Sad.

I still wanne put stats on Divinity server but need help of Ava ^^
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 9:56 pm

Would be really cool. And when my LGi CTF server is up, it would be cool if stats would be added there as well ^^
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 10:53 pm

.|Shøgun wrote:
My current wireless mouse doesn't have to switch batteries. I just put it on the loader of the mouse after gaming Smile

Mine too, but I have a Medion mouse right now (Aldi ^^), but my mouse wheel is broken and my optical sensor isn't that good anymore.

This how the batteries look:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/NL/NL,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=10716
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 11:31 pm

They look really awesome Smile I'll think about buying it Razz
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2006 11:52 pm

I've been doing some research today and it seems that you cannot notice any difference between the G5 (the wired version) and the G7 and the response time and precision is awesome.

Would be a nice Christmas present Wink.
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 12:55 am

This christmass we only do small gifts (for the price of course Razz ) So I'm afraid I have to buy it myself Laughing And I am already going to buy the Wii and a PS2 (Don't ask me why the PS2 Laughing )
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2006 1:02 am

Did you celebrate Saint Nicholas Shogun? I'm not fond of the Wii, the controllers seem to have the nasty habit to attack your tv, audio device or notebook ^^. The PS2 is a good bargain however, pretty cheap with the coming launch of the PS3. I'm thinking of buying one myself, but first I'll have to get myself a tv ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil back in action   Devil back in action - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil back in action
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next