Team Divinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Divinity

Team of Gods since 2004

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.|Joker Joining Divinity

Go down 
+12
Emppu
.|Ultima
«TU'ApaoS
JohnnyBravo
.|Joker
.|Avalanche
.|Furic
«]DTK[»X-Sword
.|Kenzo
.|Apo
.|Shogun
.|Remy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emppu

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2006-10-27

.|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2007 3:22 pm

«°TU°»X-Sword wrote:
you are just a kid, ut isnt for kids! its for over 16!

Quote :
«°TU°»X-Sword

xD
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»X-Sword

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2006-10-23

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2007 3:25 pm

im soon 16 Smile im not 13...
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2007 4:33 pm

She told me shes 15 lol :S
Back to top Go down
«]DTK[»X-Sword

Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2007 4:44 pm

she s pretty young in his head !!!
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Razz Why does it matter it don't take time to learn lgi its point and click lol. Best reactions of user wins not that great mode and thats why i bored of lgi. I am going to reinstall 2k3 and show you how to play again lol. Razz Laters
Back to top Go down
.|Joker
Team Divinity
Team Divinity

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2007 7:14 pm

Yer its so easy you just get crosshair on player then clcik and fire to kill them that is if you dont have gunlag which i always seem to have Sad Then you move on and kill the next player! I dont find it boring tho cause everygame is different and you can always improve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2007 11:52 pm

Its the servers they suc Smile After i have been playing quake 4 with netrate of 20000-25000 ut2k3 with netrate 10000-15000 feels laggy as hell but thats ut netcode hopefully we will see a improvement in 2k7 Smile
Back to top Go down
JohnnyBravo

JohnnyBravo

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 2:52 am

Lolz, guys, play a game with my shitty connection and maybe u then realize that ur connection is awsome when compared to mine
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 3:21 am

u cant have as bads as me im at 21kbps so shut up Wink
Back to top Go down
JohnnyBravo

JohnnyBravo

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2006-11-11

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 9:36 pm

U had Ping 59 on 6P 2day, I have around 70 there Wink

And I have it always, u had Ping 30 there in the past Razz
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2007 10:20 pm

Yes im used to pings of 16 on quake 4 dignitas/astz server which is my and sparkies we train there:)

Yes i had no packetloss after 12am and was aiming okish well i was on 30cm/360 ^^
Back to top Go down
.|Joker
Team Divinity
Team Divinity

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 3:46 am

Heya boys can anyone make me 2 sigs like the pictures under your posts please?? Can there be kinda sexy and colourful with .|Joker on Very Happy ty. You can post them here if your nice enough to make them anyone...x
Back to top Go down
.|Kenzo
Team Divinity
Team Divinity

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2006-11-03

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 2:16 pm

.|Joker wrote:
Add me on Msn boys and ill go on webcam TONIGHT:P but no striping lol
Msn is julietedwards11@hotmail.com

And is it cause you dont believe girls can be as good as boys! cause thats sexist. Also iv trained alot just not on public servers and thanks for the compliment im not that bad but im lucky most of the time. Also i dont like you making accusation.

x Joker

Loooooooolll, i'm not sexist.. i gave them a reason to find the truth.. That' you were really a girl.. ;-)
I think i'm not sexist coz i play with girls in UT for age and be owned without complexes by them.. ;P lol!

BTW: about the sig.. Razz

Shogun do you remember the sig you made me with the character name Joker? Razz Ha_Ha_Ha

Welcome Joker.. ;-)

See ya on msn :p
Back to top Go down
.|Avalanche

.|Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 3:23 pm

^^ Im busy with my college work i have no time to make sigs but i would.
Back to top Go down
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

Number of posts : 611

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 4:47 pm

.|Kenzo wrote:
.|Joker wrote:
Add me on Msn boys and ill go on webcam TONIGHT:P but no striping lol
Msn is julietedwards11@hotmail.com

And is it cause you dont believe girls can be as good as boys! cause thats sexist. Also iv trained alot just not on public servers and thanks for the compliment im not that bad but im lucky most of the time. Also i dont like you making accusation.

x Joker

Loooooooolll, i'm not sexist.. i gave them a reason to find the truth.. That' you were really a girl.. ;-)
I think i'm not sexist coz i play with girls in UT for age and be owned without complexes by them.. ;P lol!

BTW: about the sig.. Razz

Shogun do you remember the sig you made me with the character name Joker? Razz Ha_Ha_Ha

Welcome Joker.. ;-)

See ya on msn :p

Haha, you mean girls like MiuMiu and Touch? XD hehehe Touch rocked, especially on Zark, but she was cool on instagib, and on BR she was a sick defender :-) Girls pwn the game Smile MiuMiu had a great aim as well ^^

Oh lol, yes I do Pictus lolol. Was so freaking stupid xD and that you liked it xD I told you you could find someone else to make one for ya, but you didnt want to XD I dont know if you did that to be kind to me, or that you really liked it. I hated it Razz haha
Back to top Go down
.|Kenzo
Team Divinity
Team Divinity

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 7:40 pm

.|Shøgun wrote:

Haha, you mean girls like MiuMiu and Touch? XD hehehe Touch rocked, especially on Zark, but she was cool on instagib, and on BR she was a sick defender :-) Girls pwn the game Smile MiuMiu had a great aim as well ^^

Oh lol, yes I do Pictus lolol. Was so freaking stupid xD and that you liked it xD I told you you could find someone else to make one for ya, but you didnt want to XD I dont know if you did that to be kind to me, or that you really liked it. I hated it Razz haha

Hehe, like Touch and Miumiu yes and sometimes by Yenny.. ;-)

About the sig it was the [x]time, nice to remember^^

But i don't thing she wants the same.. Razz
Back to top Go down
.|Ultima
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Ultima

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 7:43 pm

hm is Miu still using Msn? haven't seen her for ages...
Back to top Go down
.|Kenzo
Team Divinity
Team Divinity

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2007 7:45 pm

I didn't saw her in msn for age too..

She was speaking to me each times i was online during some months^^
Back to top Go down
.|GnuL
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|GnuL

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 10:01 am

Welcome Joker Very Happy

I hope it's really you^^
Back to top Go down
Systcrash

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2006-11-07

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 10:46 am

I know also some girls who aren´t bad in UT, but i don´t girls who are very good
Back to top Go down
-M-Devil-

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2006-12-11

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 3:28 pm

Quote :
Haha, you mean girls like MiuMiu and Touch? XD hehehe Touch rocked, especially on Zark, but she was cool on instagib, and on BR she was a sick defender :-) Girls pwn the game MiuMiu had a great aim as well ^^

I see Touch sometimes online on msn, but MiuMiu hasn't signed in for a long long long time What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kyo

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-01-04

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2007 6:18 pm

Touch is still into Zark she is in BBz clan..or was last time I saw her
Back to top Go down
http://makephpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=ussrkyo
.|Shogun
Team Divinity
Team Divinity
.|Shogun

Number of posts : 611

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2007 3:45 pm

yes, she is still into zark, but addicted to GW ;-) Trust me, she played more GW in a year than ZARK in her whole UT carreer I think >_> And she changed totally, a bit agressive, normal communication is almost not possible. Must be the hormones Rolling Eyes LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .|Joker Joining Divinity   .|Joker Joining Divinity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.|Joker Joining Divinity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2